NY Times
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Well today I visited the NY Times head quarters and we got a really good tour of the whole building. The tour guide was very good with giving answers to our questions and explaining everything about the building and he also gave us some history about the times which I found to be very productive because before this tour I didn't know about the times, so with his own personal working there type of thing it gave us more of what they do, not just write stories, but work as a team. The picture I added to my blog is the type that they used in the old days to get the work in the paper.

Posted by DAY DAY at 2:20 PM 0 comments



posted by _dyeemah @ 5/06/2008 04:37:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SPECIAL THANKS TO
PREVIOUS POSTS
In A Days Work
HarlemLive
Spring Break
Harlem Men
Starting to get the hang of HL
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Starting to Blend in.
Hey
HarlemLive's makeover
Yesterday Wednesday, April 2, 2008


Powered by Blogger