Starting to get the hang of HL
Monday, April 21, 2008
Last week Thursday I went to this summit which Nyiesha was writing a story on. It was about people coming together to help fix up their neighborhood and their special guest was Dominic Carter. It was very interesting and it was nice to see people wanting to help revive and renew their neighborhood and helping their neighbors. It makes me so proud to be an African-American. Then Friday I went to the state building for a conference that was given by the senator Bill Perkins about getting rid of the rats in the neighborhood. That day I was the video person, it was kind of fun. I thought I would be bad at it but I did alright for the first time. Now today I am going to finish writing my story on “LIFEbeat”, hopefully it comes out good especially when it’s my first story. Later everybody, I hope you all enjoy the rest of this long week.

Posted by Kennequa

posted by TeGaZsaZsa @ 4/21/2008 04:56:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SPECIAL THANKS TO
PREVIOUS POSTS
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Starting to Blend in.
Hey
HarlemLive's makeover
Yesterday Wednesday, April 2, 2008
FINALLY
Wow what a day at HL
Lifebeat
How Can I Support you?
Journalism Class


Powered by Blogger