Hey
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Hey guys, what's up? I haven't painted in so long and on Saturday we were painting HL's walls. It was fun because we were all together and the weather couldn't have been better. Little by little we'll be making this place prettier. My weekend was great I had a couple of surprises that were very unexpected, and that made me a happier person. My birthday is on Wednesday I'm so excited because I will be spending time with my friends and the important people in my life. Plus I'm getting my phone back oh my god I can't wait no more lol. It's like a part of me was missing! But soon the wait will be over. Stephanie, Angelica, Nana and me all went story hunting and we found a couple of interesting stories that we will be working on. Well, I got to go but until my next blog stay safe. xoxo

Posted by Mabel

posted by TeGaZsaZsa @ 4/08/2008 06:16:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SPECIAL THANKS TO
PREVIOUS POSTS
HarlemLive's makeover
Yesterday Wednesday, April 2, 2008
FINALLY
Wow what a day at HL
Lifebeat
How Can I Support you?
Journalism Class
Nick News.
My Experience
A Fun Day at HL


Powered by Blogger