My Experience
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Well today's experience was very different from my first experience going out to approach a POS (person on the street). My first time when I went to approach a POS I was kind of nervous. Many people turned us down, which made me a bit frustrated because it was very cold outside. But we were able to get a few people that had no problem with us interviewing them and video taping them. The people that we interviewed had so much interesting things to say about the issue with ex-governor Spitzer and the scandal. This gives me practice to see how I should approach an interview with a POS and how to deal with rejection and people that are immature. As for my second experience, I actually did something. We went to a rally for charter schools. The reporters didn't get much about what was going on, but I did get some pictures. At the end of this post I will put two pictures up showing what I got. So as for me being here at HarlemLive, I really like it. I don't feel uncomfortable and nobody makes me feel that way either. Well I'm done for now. Pristine signing out!







posted by TeGaZsaZsa @ 3/26/2008 09:36:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SPECIAL THANKS TO
PREVIOUS POSTS
A Fun Day at HL
Why Wear Fur ?
Live at HL
Happy New Year!!!
New Students arriving
HarlemLIVE College Prep Kick Off
Starting if off with Obama
The New HarlemLIVE Team
Saidah Nash of Reuters Visits HL
HarlemLIVE back at Barnes and Noble


Powered by Blogger