Starting if off with Obama
Friday, September 28, 2007

Yesterday Ravi, Ena and I (Shelise) attended the Barack Obama Rally in Washington Square Park and I am now both a Barck and Hilary fan.I loved the rally and thought it was one of the best events I went to since being a part of HarlemLIVE.But I must admit that I am waiting for the Hilary rally so I can make a finally decision since I will be able to voye next year (YAY!!)nyway I finished editing the video which is 10 minutes long and will hopefully be posted on the site Monday afternoon along with Ravi's slide show of the pics he took.Look forward to more updates on the blog and website.October is the new beginning and HarlemLIVE is going nowhere!!!

posted by HL Office @ 9/28/2007 06:31:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SPECIAL THANKS TO
PREVIOUS POSTS
The New HarlemLIVE Team
Saidah Nash of Reuters Visits HL
HarlemLIVE back at Barnes and Noble
Coming Up On HarlemLIVE
Blog Set Up
October Is Our New Beginning!!!
Summer Ends, New Session Begins
Heh Folks. Great Summer Program!!
COUNTDOWN
Goofs to Joc and Anonymous. No blogs. By default B...


Powered by Blogger