Summer Ends, New Session Begins
Saturday, August 19, 2006
ALL should now be posting on Shuffle Alliance (including me. This Blog will now morph into an active "window" into what's going at HarlemLive amongst the team, newsroom and other activities and an active newsletter to our audience with more pics and video. Responsibilty can rotate on weekly basis for updating it amongst an HL EXEC Committee member and other.

It will also highlight blogs posted and some writing on the Shuffle blog (Team Shuffle Alliance was winner of this year's Summer Youth Media Challenge - story posted soon. And HL'ers, that's the point the "audience" for this blog will now just be the audience and the Shuffle Alliance blog will kick off the tradition of being the "internal" blog with just those at HarlemLive the intended audience.

Best Blogs from yesterday's pizza party

Kuamel: A yo its ya boy melo. whats good. I've been appointed an exceutive journalist at HL. Tahts whassup. I'm ready to make changes here at HL. There alot of things I want to accomplish here at HL. I hope we can progress as an organization. I wanna give a shout to my boy Cat. Doin his thing. BUt yeah I really hope we could do big things. One.

FROM SESHAT: Hey it's Seshat . .. congratulations shuffle for winning . . .all those pleasantries . . .on to the good stuff . . . IT'S THE 2006 FALL SEASON OF HARLEMLIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . . . . be afraid . . . . .be VERY afraid . . .HarlemLIVE is gonna be busy, and we're gonna make it happen. (Don't worry about what "it" is . . . . just be aware that "it" will happen.) I'm your new managing editor and one of the journalism editors . . . . and your unofficial choreboard person . . *sigh* Just do it so I don't have to make you. I don't like that. Anyway, summer is almost gone, school's starting soon, good luck to all the seniors, and definitely the juniors . . .it's your year, all that good stuff. Hey, maybe I can do an article . . "The Top Ten Lies They Tell You In High School" . . .1. "We care about your future." 2. "You will have enough time to get to class before the bell rings." . . . .so on and so forth. . . . . hmmmmmm . . . .anyway, I'm brimming with ideas, as are Diamond, Kuamel, and Rhonesha. So, HarlemLIVE, lets bring "IT"

Don't need to say who this is from :) : Errybody Wat It do!! Im happy to report that shuffle alliance won the competition and took home the gold. I got my chip, and im even happier about that. But We chillin, I gott give it up to everybody for their performance on the competition cuz we all did our thing. I love the comradery again, like I said in my speech last night. I hope that the audience enjoyed the presentation last night because we all did our best to do a good job. Ima keep it short and sweet and say that I enjoyed the whole experience. And I hope to keep everybody here, and chillin, and lets keep it movin'.
IT'S THE ROC!!!!

and Shelise: Hardwork pays off.I never thought that was ever true until last night.I'm so happy that my team won because we really deserved it.We worked the hardest out of all the teams.Im happy for myself too because I was the star of the show and I won the most prizes.YAY.This is my first challenge and I won!!Im taking it all next year and there's nothing stopping me!

posted by Rich @ 8/19/2006 12:06:00 PM

3 Comments:

At 1:28 AM, Blogger Brandon said...

Great website...was thinking of listing it on my site...check it out www.juliusspeaks.blogspot.com

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

look nice interesting site -

[url=http://trailfire.com/vicodin1] no prescription vicodin [/url]

http://trailfire.com/vicodin1
[url=http://trailfire.com/vicodin1] side effects of vicodin [/url]

 
At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello dear, me plus my mom are also watch comic movies but after I completed my homework [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-metodakh-v-stroitelstve/]ремонт дома[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

SPECIAL THANKS TO
PREVIOUS POSTS
Heh Folks. Great Summer Program!!
COUNTDOWN
Goofs to Joc and Anonymous. No blogs. By default B...
Meeting at 12:45 PM!!HL Will be open all weekend t...
Blog of the Day from Team Joc
Blog of the Day from Shuffle Alliance
new stuff up finally
Presentations Postponed until Tuesday
The Week Coming and Blogs of the Day (3 Friday, 1 ...
Blog of the day from Team Joc


Powered by Blogger