Blog of the day from Team Joc
Thursday, August 03, 2006
HOT HOT HOT....

I finally got back today from my little mini vacation, I did a lot but there is so much that has to be done here. For one thing hey expect us to tape a television show and also make a presentation for monday plus work on our stories for the website! Way too many things piled on top of one another. I am just focusing on one thing right now which is my big story on the ground breaking ceremony in brooklyn, I have so many connections in this its a rap.

Well, I honestly think that we can win but there are too many steps to go through to hand something in. I have so many things to hand it but the process is being delayed.

I have been working all morining but I have to do a whole lot more stuff. I am so hungry right now I have not stopped today to eat or anything.

posted by Rich @ 8/03/2006 01:20:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SPECIAL THANKS TO
PREVIOUS POSTS
Blog of the day from Team Shuffle
Blog of the day from Team Joc
Blog of the day from Team Anonymous
Blog of the Day from Team Joc
Blog of the Day
Blog of the Day
Blog of the Day by Tanisha
A Forgotten Blog of the Day by SeShat
Blogs of The Day (2 From Shuffle)
Good News!


Powered by Blogger