Blog of the day from Team Joc
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Today I took a class on Podcasting and GarageBand so I learned two really cool and beneficial skills. Tomorrow I'm taking a Keynote class and Chris said I get my first video class on Thursday. *Big Smiles* I'm still working on my career profile. We had a rough spot and everyone thought we were giving up but we are going to try and pull it together enough to make it work. We just got the topic for Monday’s presentation and were getting started on planning out how we are going to present our ideas. Um I got this event I wanna cover on the third and a possible person to interview for my profile but that’s it for now so until next time.

posted by Rich @ 8/02/2006 01:47:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SPECIAL THANKS TO
PREVIOUS POSTS
Blog of the day from Team Anonymous
Blog of the Day from Team Joc
Blog of the Day
Blog of the Day
Blog of the Day by Tanisha
A Forgotten Blog of the Day by SeShat
Blogs of The Day (2 From Shuffle)
Good News!
Repairs have been Made, place is set, Now we await...
PLAN OF ACTION - Names and Numbers


Powered by Blogger