Blog of the Day by Tanisha
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Monday, July 24, 2006

Once again we have been JoCed. Team JoC was jerked in the presentation tonight. There is no way in hell tha Shuffle had a better presentation then us. All the did was show some video that didn't even give questions about Lil Kim. I mean come on , My slideshow presentation about the House of Soles was way better than that bull shit. Rich says we did a good job well it obviously wasn't good enough. Another thing people TROY is not on our team because of some little bull shit issue he has with Curtis "trying to prove he is better than him".But it' ok because I don't even care any more. I been stop caring, i didnt't want them to shut Harlem Live down as a SYEP site but honestly I feel like I'm back in highschool again. Kamal said I complain too much but I'm not gonna sit down and let shit happen if I have something to say. That's my personality and people are just gonna have to deal. I don't care if we ever get blog of the day at least we write the truth and not some sugared up story about lizards and riding the train. Well I said my peace ..............For Now. Unti then.

posted by Rich @ 7/25/2006 11:09:00 AM

3 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 
At 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

SPECIAL THANKS TO
PREVIOUS POSTS
A Forgotten Blog of the Day by SeShat
Blogs of The Day (2 From Shuffle)
Good News!
Repairs have been Made, place is set, Now we await...
PLAN OF ACTION - Names and Numbers
whats really good
Blog of the Day by Jaquana of Shuffle
Blog of the Day by Seshat of Anonymous
Blog of the Day by Kuamel
diaries of the the ailing


Powered by Blogger