Blog of the Day by Jaquana of Shuffle
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
GOod WEEk, Good WEek , GOOd WEek

I can just feel it that this week is going to be a good one.Yesterday I went out on a story in the Bronx at St. Anthony Catholic School. besides the blazin' heat I had fun. It was a lot of note taking but heyyy ....that's my job as a journalist. Today I interviewed my former doctor. I really got a chance to see my old nurse and see the changes of the clinic. I am really enjoying this. So far this week has been exciting especially with the presentations.

This week is going good....GOod WEEk ...GOOd WeEk...GOod WEek

posted by Rich @ 7/19/2006 08:21:00 AM

2 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

SPECIAL THANKS TO
PREVIOUS POSTS
Blog of the Day by Seshat of Anonymous
Blog of the Day by Kuamel
diaries of the the ailing
Blogs of the Day
Bike Thief
ALL Staff Meeting Thursday at 1PM - Assessing wher...
This is what it's about, Getting OUT!
Best posts of the Day
Great Chance to Connect w/ many possible stories!
Summer Youth Media Challenge Teams!


Powered by Blogger