Blog of the Day by Kuamel
Saturday, July 15, 2006
Yo its yung joc aka Kuamel. First and for most I wanna say Its goin down. HarlemLIVE is starting to get serious as time progresses. I finally got more than one story and I'm gonna turn in four on Monday. I'm glad HL took the intiative to release those who didn't fit in well. It opened some eyes and I can say myself I'm starting to get serious as far as being a leader. HL is starting to become routine in my schedule as its should be with the exception of those who have other priorities. Trying to kick us out because of the wall, is whack. Hl is like the only youth media program where the participants recieve the full extent of what they produce. We create and edit our own stories which is a freedom that is limited to teens becuase of age and inexperience. At least HL allows us to have a perecent error and still be able to publish. That gives us inspiration and makes HL more attractive becuase of the freedom it allows. As far as the competition the point spread WILL change Monday becuase of all the progress we've made. The shuffle is doin there thing and we have to give all the credit in the world. We won't complain anymore. Johnny is not an excuse. We will come through despite him. Like I said, Team Joc is in the building. Its goin down. Easy.

posted by Rich @ 7/15/2006 01:04:00 PM

2 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 
At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

SPECIAL THANKS TO
PREVIOUS POSTS
diaries of the the ailing
Blogs of the Day
Bike Thief
ALL Staff Meeting Thursday at 1PM - Assessing wher...
This is what it's about, Getting OUT!
Best posts of the Day
Great Chance to Connect w/ many possible stories!
Summer Youth Media Challenge Teams!
My First Day.....EVER
Hey everyone! It's thursday....


Powered by Blogger