Blogs of the Day
Friday, July 14, 2006
Today I realized that the competition has just got harder. Even though we got the killa team, every one has to work hard in order to stay in. Today we had a staff meeting and a few people have gotten eliminated. When that occured I really started to think about the competition alot.



Hello! My name is Matthew Sneh and I am on the video team for HarlemLive. I like being on the video team because I get to go out and do stories on my topic. I interview random people on the street to see how they feel about certain issues affecting our community today. Now I'm learning how to edit my videos on Final Cut Pro. I started at HarlemLive in early june. I found out about HarlemLive when three representatives gave a presentation about the program in my school. After that HarlemLive interviewed me and i started doing video. I am now participating in the summer youth challenge. The name of my team is Team Anonymous. i plan to have a good summer and produce a good story for my team.



Make sure each person on the team has posted their blogs and does so each week. Two blogs a day are due from each team Monday thru Saturday.

posted by Rich @ 7/14/2006 12:10:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SPECIAL THANKS TO
PREVIOUS POSTS
Bike Thief
ALL Staff Meeting Thursday at 1PM - Assessing wher...
This is what it's about, Getting OUT!
Best posts of the Day
Great Chance to Connect w/ many possible stories!
Summer Youth Media Challenge Teams!
My First Day.....EVER
Hey everyone! It's thursday....
HL's Summer Youth Media Challenge
HarlemLIVE - Monday June 12th


Powered by Blogger