HarlemLIVE - Monday June 12th
Monday, June 12, 2006
School is finally almost finished! So I will be at Harlem Live a lot more now. It's too bad I won't be getting paid though because I missed the Summer Youh deadline. They ask for way too many papers...

I taught a journalism class last week. It was interesting. Most of the things in journalism that I do, it's like second nature or something. But in order to teach other people you have to remember that they don't know ANYTHING AT ALL. You have to tell them even the litte things that you may not even think about or take for granted. But it felt good to spread information about the field of journalism and inspire other young people to become involved in that field.
This summer I'll be attending a workshop at NYU, and will do a story to document that experience in addition to writing the story for the NYU paper and whatever else they will be having me do. I will also be living on the NYU expense free for ten days. Well, I am about to go rehearse for this HL fashion show, going down JUNE 30th!! HOV is in the building!

Also....make sure you get that August 2006 issue of SEVENTEEN magazine.........I'm in it.

Add me on myspace: www.myspace.com/prettygirlsruletheworld
If I never met you be sure to just drop me a message to let me know that you know me from HL because I tend to deny people I don't really know.

Till next time.....
Stay focused..........
See You At the Top
Rhonesha

posted by NESHA @ 6/12/2006 05:30:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SPECIAL THANKS TO
PREVIOUS POSTS
I hate Mondays but this one wasn't too bad
Alumni of the Day: Ashleigh Covington
HarlemLIVE: Created edited and produced by teen of...
Time to start the New Year off Right!!!
I'M IN HERE!!!
H A R L E M L I V E
H A R L E M L I V E
My First MOS
Hmmmm...yeah
Many folks still have yet to blog


Powered by Blogger