My First MOS
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
This week, I have to do a Man-on-the-Street, which is a topic that I wrote on my profile that I do not want to do, but whatever. I’m planning on questioning people about the new MTA rules but I think I should try another topic since it’s old news and no one really cares about the new rules, simply because of the reason why I chose to ask about them, because they’re pointless and stupid. Plus, I saw on the news that the MTA was going to put up posters about the new rules in all the trains so no one will come up with an excuse and say that they didn’t know about them. The fact that it’s been two days and I haven’t seen any posters about the rules implies that not even the MTA is taking these new rules seriously. I’m sure the cops aren’t gonna take these rules seriously. What cop is going to check every train to give out 25-dollar and hundred-dollar fines because someone is switching train cars or someone put their bookbag on top of the seat next to them. Otherwise, these cops’ll be busy all day and night and everyone will be paying fines left and right. Cops don’t wanna do any real work, who does? I see them sitting in their little booth in the York Street train station and just yapping their gums. The most I’ve seen them do is walk up to me and tell me to pick up the tissue that I “dropped” on the floor. I picked it up, but I threw it right back on the ground where I “dropped” it when he turned his back. If anything, the MTA should try adding more benches and garbage bins so they can stop complaining about littering causing fires in the tacks and delays and they won’t hear us complain about standing around for ten minutes waiting for the trains instead of stressing about some stupid spit-on-the-sidewalk rules.
Iyanah

posted by Rich @ 12/06/2005 11:13:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SPECIAL THANKS TO
PREVIOUS POSTS
Hmmmm...yeah
Many folks still have yet to blog
I FINALLY GOT ON THIS DAMN THING
Gearing up...
Still NO Blogs!!! Suspensions come next
Where are all the blogs
Back to Blogging
Keepin' You Updated
Keepin' You Updated
Posting...


Powered by Blogger