Hmmmm...yeah
Friday, December 02, 2005

Lately I've been down, angry, and full of tears...
Well my work at HL is progressive yet slow at the same time as usual. Recently I sent out a budget amendment for our 4000 with DYCD. I also did some other stuff but nothing too remarkable. Currently I'm wokring on writing a restaurant review for Society. It's a new cafe on 114th and 8th Ave. Everyone should check it out. I think it's really great. Maybe a little on the expensive side though. This is my first restaurant review ever. i hope it turns out well. As is, I'm late on getting it up on the site though. Other than that I'm also working on the AUDELCO story. That's also late. Here's the scoop though: The award ceremony was horrible. I don't know who's fault it was but they need to do much better considering they sold tickets for 100$. All I could do was sit there and think "Thank god I didn't pay one red cent to be here." Well, laters, I have to get back do things more productive.

posted by Mimi89 @ 12/02/2005 05:39:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SPECIAL THANKS TO
PREVIOUS POSTS
Many folks still have yet to blog
I FINALLY GOT ON THIS DAMN THING
Gearing up...
Still NO Blogs!!! Suspensions come next
Where are all the blogs
Back to Blogging
Keepin' You Updated
Keepin' You Updated
Posting...
Voicing Our Concerns


Powered by Blogger