I FINALLY GOT ON THIS DAMN THING
Monday, November 28, 2005
Well after a lot of confusion and whining I finally managed to join this blog (with the help of the lovely Mera Beckford). Anyways I am currently at HarlemLive trying to send out a mass email about this upcoming staff meeting and working on my assignment Kevin just gave me about "must haves" and movie previews. I recently found out that MNN is shut down temporarily. That sucks. But HarlemLIVE Speaks will continue to taping later on in the month which is also a good thing. Mera, Kevin, and myself had a discussion about the upcoming fashion show and I am optimistic about it all. I hope and I am sure that with the help of all of HL staff it will be a great success. I hope this is 150 words because I am tired of typing and I got to go home and do some homework. Laters.

Tracey

posted by Anonymous @ 11/28/2005 06:41:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SPECIAL THANKS TO
PREVIOUS POSTS
Gearing up...
Still NO Blogs!!! Suspensions come next
Where are all the blogs
Back to Blogging
Keepin' You Updated
Keepin' You Updated
Posting...
Voicing Our Concerns
Becoming normal again...


Powered by Blogger