Becoming normal again...
Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Ok people, so the competition is over. It's time to get back to posting these blogs and back to working on this website and making it very pretty and such. I will be posting my blog tommorow one on the Execs blog and one on the HarlemLIVE page.

It's kind of late but heres a preview:

Jessica Batson and I have finally let our beef spill out. Since the award ceremony we have only shared a couple of words while giving each other the evil eye hear and there. We accidently ran into each other tonight and we almost came to blows. She cursed at me and i back at her until her feelings were hurt and she vowed that she would get me fired before the end of the week. We're not talking to each other thats for sure and she better hope i dont see her in the office for the rest of the week or its on.

posted by Anonymous @ 8/23/2005 03:04:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SPECIAL THANKS TO
PREVIOUS POSTS


Powered by Blogger