Many folks still have yet to blog
Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Today was a lot of work and tomorrow even more so. Haven't had much time to do any of my side work ... getting poorer and poorer lol ..

Today did mostly work into getting the mailing out. I noticed some names were repeated and I spilled Iyana's soda, further complicating the task. Some of the alumni didnt get a return evelope and I just felt that we/I inadequately orhestrated this mailing to maximize its potential.

Nonetheless, I'll take the mail to Teachers College in the morning, get Shem, Aisha and I ready to present at Bronx science and then return to HL to meet with Seana about next steps, and then work on getting the newbies to come in and to get classes for them scheduled and for them to take action on their stories.

David, of City as and Rohan of Pulse HS have been the most promising newbies, but hopefully more will emerge.

posted by Rich @ 11/30/2005 11:05:00 PM

2 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

alaska cruise honeymoon

 
At 3:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a job search canada site. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

SPECIAL THANKS TO
PREVIOUS POSTS
I FINALLY GOT ON THIS DAMN THING
Gearing up...
Still NO Blogs!!! Suspensions come next
Where are all the blogs
Back to Blogging
Keepin' You Updated
Keepin' You Updated
Posting...
Voicing Our Concerns
Becoming normal again...


Powered by Blogger