I hate Mondays but this one wasn't too bad
Monday, June 05, 2006
Like I said I hate Mondays but today wasn;t that bad. I made it to school on time today and went to all my classes and did all my homework. I got out a little early and made it up to HL and got some stuff done. I posted important dates for the Fashion Show on the calendar and wrote a story for HL (I can't even remember the last story I wrote for HL but I'm sure Kevin can). I taught a class with Rhonesha (Journalism Part 2). It was good, the kids were kind of quiet (maybe I was talking too much; well no because I asked if anyone had questions). I hope that they took it all in, but the best thing about journalism is that most of it you just learn by experience. I am really excited about all the newbies coming in. They are all young and seem really eager to learn and work which is great! I am sad I won't be around in July to see them in the competition. But I think this summer is going to be great. While up in Ithaca I hope to help out as much as I can and I will be there for the awards ceremony. Summer '06!!!

posted by Anonymous @ 6/05/2006 11:00:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SPECIAL THANKS TO
PREVIOUS POSTS
Alumni of the Day: Ashleigh Covington
HarlemLIVE: Created edited and produced by teen of...
Time to start the New Year off Right!!!
I'M IN HERE!!!
H A R L E M L I V E
H A R L E M L I V E
My First MOS
Hmmmm...yeah
Many folks still have yet to blog
I FINALLY GOT ON THIS DAMN THING


Powered by Blogger