I'M IN HERE!!!
Thursday, December 22, 2005
YES, I'm In HERE.
After weeks of hearing, "Kevin you still haven't posted, I'm finally here.
It's not neccesarily my fault, blogging takes a while and I had/have so much to do. It's hard enough trying to get all the newbies in gear but I also had to work on Parle, which had to come out one more time before the year was over. And believe it or not i am in school full time. Yes really.
Parle is finally out though, the sex issue with Remy on the cover. I do owe the printing company $300 so that will cost you $1 from now on.
And school is over, but I have two finals which have been pushed back to next wednesday because of this strike.
So its HarlemLIVE for the next few months.
Although the strike has really postponed progress theres a lot that i want to get done in the next few weeks.
On Monday i wanted to do a day out for a sports event. As fun as it sounds it might not happen because of this strike. Tuesday was supposed to be the last open mic with some networking involved.
Next week Friday is supposed to be the HarlemLIVE Holiday Get Together but even that is being threatened by this strike.
I left my laptop at HL so i cant get much work done. i hate sitting idle in front of my pc. I wasn't able to get HL's last minute Christmas Shoppers Guide to shopping, online either and byt the time i get to it, it will be too late.
This has just been a disappointing week in so many ways.

I need to head out, i cant sit in this house for much longer. Maybe I'll dollar van it out of here. Hopefully these trains get back on track. I cant take this shit.

posted by Anonymous @ 12/22/2005 11:57:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SPECIAL THANKS TO
PREVIOUS POSTS
H A R L E M L I V E
H A R L E M L I V E
My First MOS
Hmmmm...yeah
Many folks still have yet to blog
I FINALLY GOT ON THIS DAMN THING
Gearing up...
Still NO Blogs!!! Suspensions come next
Where are all the blogs
Back to Blogging


Powered by Blogger