Blog of the Day from Team Joc
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Today was presentation and it went pretty bad. Speaking for myself, I felt let down big time by many members on my team. It's weird to look at people speaking about a change, but has no work to show for it. I will admit to not fully participating in presentation today, but I didn't feel like a group today. I felt like people doing seperate things that just were not united. This week major change has to occur with people who are simply not doing there work. I think we should try to learn from today because I felt this was the lowest our team has ever hit. I will continue to do my part, but I really want to see others do the same. I also think people should be aware of how they speak to others because it creates a bad vibe when trying to get things done. Team Joc! I hope we can still do this tho!!!

posted by Rich @ 8/01/2006 01:01:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SPECIAL THANKS TO
PREVIOUS POSTS
Blog of the Day
Blog of the Day
Blog of the Day by Tanisha
A Forgotten Blog of the Day by SeShat
Blogs of The Day (2 From Shuffle)
Good News!
Repairs have been Made, place is set, Now we await...
PLAN OF ACTION - Names and Numbers
whats really good
Blog of the Day by Jaquana of Shuffle


Powered by Blogger