Blog of the day from Team Anonymous
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
This is Tyrell. Today was a somewhat good day. we got the points for today, and we are still in the lead. I pretty happy that we've had this streak. Hopefully we can keep up th pace and win this contest. I know we have what it takes to do this, since I believe my team will pull through and win. This is a test for all of us, especially for me. This is the frst time that I am the leader of a team and I want to see if I can control a team and accomplish our goals. This is why it is so important for me to win.

posted by Rich @ 8/02/2006 01:46:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SPECIAL THANKS TO
PREVIOUS POSTS
Blog of the Day from Team Joc
Blog of the Day
Blog of the Day
Blog of the Day by Tanisha
A Forgotten Blog of the Day by SeShat
Blogs of The Day (2 From Shuffle)
Good News!
Repairs have been Made, place is set, Now we await...
PLAN OF ACTION - Names and Numbers
whats really good


Powered by Blogger