Blog of the day from Team Shuffle
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
I am going to say it for the last time, it is HOTT! outside. It is 100 degrees today. Did i tell you it was hot? O yea my bad Sorry. I almost did not make it to HarlemLIVE today. But i had to think about my team and not myself so i took the coolest way to HarlemLIVE and got here in about 8 minutes. I was only hot on about 2 blocks because they didnt have any shade or trees at all. They should make it a law to have some form of shade on every block once it hit 90 degrees. I'm serious. This is'nt a joke.
Then i had to go outside to pass out flyers. That was the funny part of my day. Well i had a couple of laughs. As i walked wit my friend we handed flyers to a couple of people but its was funny because i think they only took it to fan themselves. LOL Then on the way back to HarlemLIVE a boy was handing out flyers to a Talent Search so we told him that we'll trade. So we gave him ours and he gave us his. That was a pretty fair trade.
Overall, this day was iight besides the sorching heat. Well thats all i had to tell yall. I'll holla.
P.S Did i tell yall it was HOTT!!! today LOL

posted by Rich @ 8/02/2006 01:48:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SPECIAL THANKS TO
PREVIOUS POSTS
Blog of the day from Team Joc
Blog of the day from Team Anonymous
Blog of the Day from Team Joc
Blog of the Day
Blog of the Day
Blog of the Day by Tanisha
A Forgotten Blog of the Day by SeShat
Blogs of The Day (2 From Shuffle)
Good News!
Repairs have been Made, place is set, Now we await...


Powered by Blogger