COUNTDOWN
Friday, August 11, 2006
THIS SAME BLOG IS BEING UPDATED AND KEPT ON TOP AS WE ARE IN LAST WEEK. READ!

Blog of Day Listed Below: Today, "Gabby", Joc's Last Days

STEVIE, ALEAH and LEON: Finish/Practice Slideshows
Kareem: Purchase Products for Award Ceremony

Ushers and Sign In Table folks get to ABC no later than 630PM!


Thursday Aug 17th
  1. Only folks practicing for ceremony at HL. Others, stay home, get dressed and ready for the ceremony. SYEP folks can sign their papers at the ceremony.
  2. CEREMONY PRACTICE
  3. Ready videos. Award Ceremony at ABC Studios
    149 Columbus at 67th Street, 6:30 PM



Friday Aug 18th
  1. After party (come to HL at 4PM)


Sat/Sun Aug 19th-20th
  1. HarlemWeek continues. Go out and get more STORIES.. (HL CONTINUES DOING WHAT WE DO!!)


Monday Aug 21st
  1. Great Adventure for winning team. Be at HL at 8AM!


Wednesday, Blog of Day: Gabby


WOw what a day for Team Joc! I went to HL EARLYYYYYYYYY today to help clean up the kitchen for todays challenge. Team Joc for the challenge had to clean the kitchen! I think Team Joc reallt worked hard to clean that kitchen. And when I say that kitchen was dirty, it was DIRTY! With the $50 we got from the challenge, we spent $40, but it was all worth it! We got a lot of new stuff for the kitchen such as new sponges, dish rages, paper towel ring, a bathroom set, and some candy for people in HL to snack on! I hope we win that challenge. Looking back on this summer and thinking about Team Joc I think about our ups and downs and how that reflected our presentation on Tuesday. Rich will not tell us the winner, but thats ok but we are all anxious to know who the winner is! But i hope Joc does win beacuse we have had so many lows that a win would make the summer not so bad after all. But if we dont win I'll still be happy because in these past 2 weeks Joc has put in alot of work. I jus hope our presentation reflects that. Tomorrow we will see tho. Good luck to my team! And Tanisha....we will not forget about you. You are like a sister to me now. I wish her all the best of luck in college!

Blog of the Day Tuesday:



PRESENTATIONS, PRESENTATIONS

We just finished doing our presentations at Columbia University. It was my first time going to the University, so it was pretty nice. While walking through the hallways I felt like I were a college student. Anyway, enough about that....now the presentaion was so scary. I was so nervous to even through the double doors. My team weren't as prepared as we could of been but it turned out o.k. I actually enjoyed the presentations. I honestly thought the judges were going to uptight but they were very cool. I enjoyed the whole college setting. It gave me insight on what college life and setting would be...LOOK OUT COLLEGE LIFE , JAQUANA IS OONNN HER WAY!!!!!

posted by Rich @ 8/11/2006 04:05:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SPECIAL THANKS TO
PREVIOUS POSTS
Goofs to Joc and Anonymous. No blogs. By default B...
Meeting at 12:45 PM!!HL Will be open all weekend t...
Blog of the Day from Team Joc
Blog of the Day from Shuffle Alliance
new stuff up finally
Presentations Postponed until Tuesday
The Week Coming and Blogs of the Day (3 Friday, 1 ...
Blog of the day from Team Joc
Blog of the day from Team Shuffle
Blog of the day from Team Joc


Powered by Blogger