Yesterday Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Sunday, April 06, 2008
Angelica and I had to interview two of our teachers and a couple of students from our school for a video for the Columbia University Teachers College. During my interview, I kept messing up because one of my teachers kept making me laugh. It was sort of hard to be serious with him even though normally he is a serious teacher. During my second interview it was natural for me because this was my all time favorite teacher. After my interviews were done it was Angelica's turn. During one of her interviews some lady walked right into the shot even though we told her not to. I don’t understand why people have to be rude even if you are nice to them.

P.S. - I am technology dependent.

Posted by Jenny

posted by TeGaZsaZsa @ 4/06/2008 05:24:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SPECIAL THANKS TO
PREVIOUS POSTS
FINALLY
Wow what a day at HL
Lifebeat
How Can I Support you?
Journalism Class
Nick News.
My Experience
A Fun Day at HL
Why Wear Fur ?
Live at HL


Powered by Blogger