FINALLY
Sunday, April 06, 2008

Hey HL bloggers, It's me Divi again! I brought good news to the village. We have seen Jay-z and Beyonce's secret relationship since 2000. Well, maybe not seen it as much, but their together and have strategically stayed out of the lime light as a couple. Now it's been alleged that they have filed for a marriage license. I personally think they make a great power couple; they have worked hard for their success. It's always nice to have someone to share that love with. I hope they do get married and give the public a wedding to talk about. HarlemLive on Wednesday April 2, 2008 was an enlightening day I was taught vital steps needed on a video program. I love video since I have been doing it and I have a whole new perspective and respect for editors.

They are no joke!

Signing Out,Divi

Posted by Divi


posted by TeGaZsaZsa @ 4/06/2008 05:19:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SPECIAL THANKS TO
PREVIOUS POSTS
Wow what a day at HL
Lifebeat
How Can I Support you?
Journalism Class
Nick News.
My Experience
A Fun Day at HL
Why Wear Fur ?
Live at HL
Happy New Year!!!


Powered by Blogger