Wow what a day at HL
Sunday, April 06, 2008
Today, I got into so much done today I couldn't believe myself. I got a chance to upload about 6 more stories and the most exciting part of my day was when I found out how to upload a video to the website. Wow that was a major leap in my life. Also, I showed a fellow student how to use an application that she didn't know before and I'm glad. I got a chance to actually show what I'm learning at HarlemLive because it shows that I'm learning some new skills .I can also enhance my own skills about computer design and learn how to use the software. So for anyone who wants to learn how to convert videos hit me up!
Posted by DAY DAY


posted by TeGaZsaZsa @ 4/06/2008 05:18:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SPECIAL THANKS TO
PREVIOUS POSTS
Lifebeat
How Can I Support you?
Journalism Class
Nick News.
My Experience
A Fun Day at HL
Why Wear Fur ?
Live at HL
Happy New Year!!!
New Students arriving


Powered by Blogger