Harlem Men
Monday, April 21, 2008
On Thursday, Nyeisha, Kennequa, Laredo, and I went to an event for a program called Harlem Men at Harlem Children Zone. I didn't know what to expect so I couldn't wait for the event to begin. They served finger foods, juice and water. As I looked around, I noticed that every person seemed to be positive and I didn't feel any negative vibes at all. I really liked the event and felt that it was really inspiring. The organization wants to give young men the chance to be something later on in life. Also I noticed kids in the gym exercising and being very productive. That was separate from the event and I found that to be great because it was late but Thursday's weather was nice. So to see students doing that it showed me that these kids were already on the right path.

Posted by Pristine Lover

posted by TeGaZsaZsa @ 4/21/2008 04:57:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SPECIAL THANKS TO
PREVIOUS POSTS
Starting to get the hang of HL
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Starting to Blend in.
Hey
HarlemLive's makeover
Yesterday Wednesday, April 2, 2008
FINALLY
Wow what a day at HL
Lifebeat
How Can I Support you?


Powered by Blogger