In A Days Work
Monday, April 21, 2008
Hey HL bloggers checking in again I hope all of you are doing well and your health is on point. Today was an exciting day Stephanie, Dyeemah and I had gone out on a POS; I have always been fascinated with seeing people at HL in their environment or field. I was proud of how professional they were as a crew as we worked together. They are so young and have so much promise, ha ha listen to me talking like I am grown. I have also seen myself grow as a video grapher, and that's the whole point of being in Harlem Live to grow and improve your craft. The residents that were interviewed gave positive feed back; some even gave different points of view on the subject we asked them about. By the way we asked them their thoughts on having the pope come to AMERICA. Remember spring break is coming by so don't get lazy make sure to in all your assignments for school.

XoXo
Posted by Divi

posted by TeGaZsaZsa @ 4/21/2008 05:00:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SPECIAL THANKS TO
PREVIOUS POSTS
HarlemLive
Spring Break
Harlem Men
Starting to get the hang of HL
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Starting to Blend in.
Hey
HarlemLive's makeover
Yesterday Wednesday, April 2, 2008
FINALLY


Powered by Blogger