I Felt Like a Teacher Today
Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I Felt Like a Teacher Today

Hi everybody, my day was good but the weather kind of made me drowsy. Today when I came to HL there were two new members and Dyeemah, Laredo, and I played teacher. We taught them how to do a POS (Person on the Street), and it was fun. Then Dyeemah and I took them out to look for story ideas and to do a practice POS. Their names are Ryan and Zeeky, and they both did good for their first try. They did better then me on my first try, they were so comfortable doing it. It was fun playing teacher today, I would like to do it more often. But Shem's class is about to start so I'll speak to you guys later.

0 comments

posted by _dyeemah @ 5/20/2008 04:18:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SPECIAL THANKS TO
PREVIOUS POSTS
Winning Team and Student of the Month
Drug Peace March!
Day at CBS!!!
NY Times
In A Days Work
HarlemLive
Spring Break
Harlem Men
Starting to get the hang of HL
Wednesday, April 9, 2008


Powered by Blogger