How we work
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
We all spoke about how our presentation went on the Friday and where we should improve. I know we all have places that we need to pick up on and I know my place in the situation that needs work. I spoke about my mistake that I took part in and I know where I need to straiten up at and we all have our own preparation scheme for next Friday's presentation. We have weak people inside of HL Flow that we need to address and others that does work and doesn't get accounted for. In the process of our discussion, we spoke about what we will be covering for next week so we could be on top of our game and wont be disappointed at our work performance. From today until Friday, we will be working our tails off to prove to everyone that HL Flow has flow. We will show you all how the Flow get down.
posted by Kenen

posted by regular @ 7/29/2008 05:25:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SPECIAL THANKS TO
PREVIOUS POSTS
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 ..::Good Mood Today? O...
Friday, July 25, 2008 On Enter Flash News: 003 ...
Shem's Class
On Enter Flash News: 002 HarlemLIVE
First Day ( Wednesday July 2nd)
July 1st 2008, my first day at HarlemLive
A bird at Harlem Live
From a mentor at HarlemLIVE
I Felt Like a Teacher Today
Winning Team and Student of the Month


Powered by Blogger